Thursday, July 30, 2015

Just a short post.

    
     I have recently become semi-obsessed with this game called 'Sad Satan'. It lurks amongst the "deep web", a place you don't belong. I keep bringing up the fact that I soon plan to move back to Oklahoma City/Moore. I am working on my self-discipline and am beginning a study of Sufism. I have wanted to study Sufism for a long time.


 'His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters' (Rev.1:15).


Some interpret this to imply that Jesus was black ("feet like bronze"). I believe that it is just a description of the spiritual energy that is radiating from Christ's body. It matters not to me, whether Jesus be black, white Puerto Rican or from Mars. The voice of rushing waters could imply the word of God moving in the world. Flooding it with the word of God. Through out the Bible, God's voice is often described as thunder or rushing waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment