Friday, February 1, 2019

Goddess Bless America

     Image result for Goddess America mother
    Here is the state of my nation:
1. It is now legal to kill babies that are an inconvenience. But you better not fry that pedophile in the electric chair because he has rights and that's his sexual orientation.
2. Drugs are legalized. You can do drugs in public now. We accept this.
3. We love the world so much that we are willing to let every disease carrying criminal come across our borders to rape our Women, molest our children and spread their STD's and murder us because its their right to do so.
   
Tomorrow, at the Oklahoma City Capital, Satanists will be marching to call for a one world government under the Antichrist (which is at this point, is appropriate). What is happening to my beloved country? I am not going to just sit here and let it happen. I am going to do something about it. I am going to be heard and you will hear me. From sea to shining sea we are taking this country back. I am a America loving patriot, I love our neighbors whether they be Hispanic or from Jupiter it does not matter to me, but monsters have no place here. Our country is broken. We need to fix her. May our Creator Bless America, rescue her and become great again. Yes, I specified gender. My Mother America, my uncle Sam, under Mother/Father God! I stand behind the President of the United States, he has my support, he has my prayers. I will do everything and anything I can to get our country back on track. Whomever is with me, lets do it. Whomever is against US, may God have mercy for that poor soul. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment