Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Revelation of Mine

A Revelation To Me
(Brian Hill)
Written in winter of 2012.


I.
1.Humankind will master his reality with the tools of mind and science.
2. The future date of December 21st, 2012 [written prior to the renewel of the ages in winter of 2012] will be a day unlike any seen before in human history. For that moment in time, a large portion of the world will all at the same time, await what happens at 11:11 UT. A natural event will occur, and it is the responsibility of the world to use it to make the next step of evolution. 2012 A.D. will be known as the year that "we finally immanentized the eschaton" (to quote Robert Anton Wilson's 'Illuimatus!'), the beggining of the end, the dawning of the age of aquarius (like the song says) and a time of cataclysmic dawning that will lead to an eventual utopia.

II. -A Sinner's Prayer-

I am a human.
I make human mistakes.
I take responsibility for my mistakes.
I admit my sins and that I am a sinner.
I repent of those sins and ask for fogiveness from my Divine Creator.
I have learned from them.
I forgive myself for my old sins and mistakes as I repent to do what my WILL and God's WILL guide me to do towards initiation and spiritual development. I forgive those who have sinned against me, as my God forgives me for sinning against him.
I am made new through my God.

Amen

(If you wish, proceed with some kind of cleansing ceremony, baptism, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. Comment on Chapter I V.2:
    "The future date of December 21st, 2012...will be a day unlike any seen before in human history. For that moment in time, a large portion of the world will all at the same time, await what happens at 11:11 UT. A natural event will occur, and it is the responsibility of the world to use it to make the next step of evolution."

    Looking back now I do not know if a "natural event" of any significance happened on that date. Allegedly there was a "harmonic convergence" and galactic alignment of our solar system with the center of our galaxy on that day. I remember the next morning seeing somthing strange in the sky. What appeared to be lots and lots of contrails and trails of smoke. At that moment, I genuinley believed that meteors were responsible for leaving those trails, but never heard anything in the news.

    Alot of people (including myself) believe that human consciousness was changed at that time. I know that several months before 12-21-12 I had my own spiritual awakening and life changing experience that has made me into a much better person then I ever was before. I have seen other people going through similar experiences. Some becoming more spiritual (i.e. My friend M. deciding to get baptised in January) and turning to their faith. Many people had the opposite experience and turned towards darkness. Remember Sandyhook anmd all the shootings and violence that followed after that? I believe that those people that commited those evil acts had lost their own spiritual battle and gave in to dark forces (KAL Niranjin). I hope that you reader, will have given in to the light and turned to the faith of your choosing and are preparing yourself for I believe Armageddon is fast approachin. Be well and God/dess bless!

    ReplyDelete