Thursday, February 21, 2013

Earthquakes, FEMA camps and the coming Police State.


     According to the San Mateo Patch (http://sanmateo.patch.com/articles/stanford-geophysicists-major-earthquakes-coming-16f1e67f) we can expect major earthquakes in the future. The book of Revelations tells us the same thing. There has been some rumblings going on in Tenesee too (http://folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu/recenteqs/Quakes/quakes0.html). This is very interesting. Readers, are you aware that Oklahoma recently had its strongest earthquake in the states written history, back in November of 2011?(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Oklahoma_earthquake). I was living in Norman, OK when that happened. Some time I will have to share my quake experience from that night.

     As mentioned in my profile I am a member of the Bahai Faith (http://www.bahai.us/), and have been since August of 2011 (just before the earthquake in fact). I was introduced to the faith after moveing to Norman from Oklahoma City. I believe that the journey was the will of God and an answer to my own prayers to find the truth.  The Bahai faith confirmed and reinforced beliefs that I already had, but never had a label for. Before this I had called myself a Pagan or at times said that I walked the Left Hand Path (I am a former first degree member of the Temple of Set). I have come to believe that we are living in the last days of the current age (or as the Mayans believe, have just slipped into the next age) and with this will come apocolyptic changes. I believe that soon we will see scriptiral prophecy fulfilled, the rise of a world dictator (antichrist, imposter, Dejal, or by whatever name we choose to call him) and return of the Messiah (what form do you believe the Messiah will come in?). Do not accpet a mark on your body. I think this is coming soon.

     I expect an economic collapse of the United  States within the next 60 days, followed by civil uprising and a clamp down by the United States paramilitary police. Then it is off to the FEMA camps with the dissenters. This blog may soon be considered illegal propoganda, and I may be one of the ones sent to the new FEMA camps. Think I am paranoid? Wait a couple of months and see if I'm right. If you are a person of faith, read your scriptures. They agree with the points I am trying to make.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment