Saturday, September 7, 2019

My Passion for the Terminator Franchise

     My birthday was on August 17th, I turned 35. If you haven't got me a new gift, its  not too late. I am still accepting them! Do I feel older? Yes. Especially when I try to get up from sitting or laying down, my limbs hurt now. Signs of old age. I am half-way, damn near, through my life. I am not excited at the prospect of becoming a senior and needing outside care. I hope the LORD calls me home before than. I also pray that he Bless me with a beautiful family. That would be the bee's knees.

     I keep hearing bad predictions for the U.S. economy about a new recession coming and gloom and doom about it. I am certain one is coming. Because, every decade or so we have one. It's part of the cycle and like before, it will come back and so will upturns and good business. No need to give up hope. These things come and go with normal frequency. You just have to be economically smart about navigating the muddy waters. As for me, I know nothing about economics or even basic home money matters. I am poor in finance, but rich in spirit. I have been watching the Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles. At first I was critical about the characters being nothing like the movie characters, but I have grown used to it and have learned to accept them. So I am enjoying the series now. I have accepted it as a sort of parallel time line from the movies. In one of the later movies they radically changed the main characters looks and personalities which like wise made me have to learn to get used to. Now I just enjoy all the Terminator expressions as alternate time lines. Helps me enjoy the franchise a lot more.

Terminator

7+4+3
 11+3=14
   1+4
      5
Brief point about the Baha'i Faith:
+1844 was the Advent of the Bab
     (11 years between-solar cycles occur in 11 year rounds)
+1833 Miss Margaret Scott (resident of Scotland) proclaims that she had a vision indicating Christ's soon return, which coincides with the coming of Baha'u'llah.

NEWS:

* More shootings in America.
* Teen shot in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Gunman still at large.
* Children victims in shooting attack on a mobile home in Mesa, AZ.


LINKS:
* On the Juche Idea

Rusty Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment