Friday, September 20, 2019

Worst Flu Season in History Coming to America?

    - I primarily listen to FOX News or News Max. Any news outlet that is friendly to our President. But I spread my attention around to a variety of sources that I frequently mix and change to get a plethora of view points. As much is possible with the western internet propaganda mill.

     -Could the film franchise of the 'Terminator' be a scenario for a real life event? I don't think so. My reasoning is that machines will not be able to become self-aware unless they have a biological nervous system. I just don't believe that can be achieved with cyber-tech. We can mimic the brain,  but we will likely never be able to produce an independent brain using tech alone. In order for there to be consciousness there must be a soul there. I may be wrong about this. I am sure it is a much more complicated thing than that. Humans can not create life. That is up to God. So no self-aware software in the future. Although it does make a very cool film and literature plot!

     -This years flu season may be the worst ever, say news people. Some are pushing for getting your flu shot. I'm not. I am not afraid of the Aussie Flu.

And the following: FOR YOUR HEALTH-

Fat Man

No comments:

Post a Comment