Monday, October 5, 2020

Changes Coming In My Life

      I am trying to make changes in my life. Trying to make myself a better person. Being kinder and nicer to people. Speaking politely, etc. I have been accepted into the Medical Reserve Corps, which I am excited about, because this allows me to help fight against COVID-19 and to serve my community. I am also in the process to join the Civil Air Patrol, of which I was a former C/Airman. That will allow me to serve my nation. I am on a job hunt for the medical field as a Medical Assistant or similar position. I want to work in the clinic or lab. Urgent care or emergency rooms are ideal for me. I have been re-ordained as a minister, this time for the Universal Life Church. 

    I am continuing to work on a couple of books that I am writing. One is part of a long term project regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and includes many facets to document and memorialize this plague. Part of it I will seek to publish as a book or books. Another part is for me to pass down to my children or grandchildren or other. Another book is centered around mysticism and spiritual topics. The other once is a source book for some of my fictional writing. It is a sort of encyclopedia to a universe I have created for my stories.

     Oklahoma is becoming one of the worst states for COVID-19. This will not end soon. I believe that the peak of the epidemic (for the first phase) will occur as we slide into January and February during the cold and flu season. I don't expect it to go away with spring. This will be with us for awhile at least until we get a vaccine or cure. I believe it will follow a similar patter as the Spanish Flu and come in three phases. This may be the worst one. Or it could be just the tip of the iceberg. Only time will tell. Talk to your healthcare practitioner about if you should get a flu shot or not. The vaccine is already available.


And for smiles, here is a pic of Harley with his bone.

Image may contain: dog and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment