Thursday, October 1, 2020

My Beloved Doggies! ❤️

      I have two dogs whom I love dearly. Technically they are my Mom's dogs, but to me they are just as much mine as they are hers. The oldest one is named Missy. She is a rat terrier and is 91 in dog years! She's an old lady! But she gets around better than some puppies and she is very healthy. We keep her happy. Here is a picture of her wearing a Halloween costume as Little Red Ridding Hood.



     The other dog is a boxer and his name is Harley. He's alot younger than Missy. We recently adopted him from another person. Both dogs are very well behaved. Harley LOVES to go on walks (but what dog doesn't?)! He also doesn't get on the furniture. It would be ok if he did, but he just never does. Missy gets on the furniture, but that's ok for her to do so. Harley sleeps in his own bed and his favorite toy is his duck which can be seen in the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment