Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Responsibilities When Practicing Magic

       I'm going to present you with an article slightly different than what I usually present here. About the "responsibilities of practicing magic". But it's not stage magic I'm talking about. It's sorcery. Witchcraft. Whatever you want to call it. I prefer the term "occult". I have been practicing the occult sciences for 21 years and have explored many traditions from the Left Hand Path to the Right Hand Path. Dark to light. 

      The first thing you must know, is what you are doing. You don't toy with the paranormal. It must be taken seriously and with respect. There ARE potentially serious repercussions if seriousness isn't observed. At a younger age I practiced black magic and even with my understanding of the subject, I have managed to inadvertently introduce a demonic entity into my life that I continue to battle with to this day. I have long set aside demonalatry since becoming a Bahai. I now mostly practice mysticism with a small observence of western ceremonial magic. I am more satisfied with the results I have achieved by working with the Divine, than I ever got relying on other supernatural entities. 

     The first rule is to remember that everything you send out will come back to you. If you send out good, you will reap good. If you practice evil, then evil will be upon you. Help, and you will be helped. Curse, and you will be cursed. I recommend you avoid black magic unless you are a brother or sister of the Left Hand Path, in which case you will be more familiar and comfortable with the Kalian current. The Wiccans and Pagans believe in the 'Law of Three'. Whatever you send out comes back to you threefold. Some believe it is reaped through Karma. I believe both to be true. The laws of science demonstrate the truth of this. For every action, there is an equal or opposite reaction. Magic is no different. 

     Don't dabble. Either work with magic as a full time practice or drop it. This is not a hobby. It is a metaphysical career. And you MUST be willing to accept the consequences of your work. Good or bad. Try to be smart about what you are doing. If your not responsible and mature enough to handle the outcome of your working, then spend your time with a different interest like art, of gardening or something. 

     I recommend using your powers for good. Not only will you make the world a better place and work against the forces of evil, you will also avoid the spiritual haunting from the dark arts. On that same note, don't mess with evil entities. They WILL answer. To be safe, work with the Divine, or your understanding of your Higher Power. Unless you are on the Left Hand Path, avoid calling upon Satan, Nyarlathotep, KAL, etc. If you practice a religion, work your faith into your practice. These are just a few brief suggestions. Study what you are doing and understand it before you even try it. It also helps to get a mentor who can guide you. And, oh yeah, steer clear of the Necronomicon...or not.

n't.

No comments:

Post a Comment