Friday, March 8, 2013

Keeping Updated On My Fast


     I must be honest. I havent been doing so well on my fast. You see I have broken it a few times with smoking and eating. Sometimes it is necessary (low blood sugar, or days I donate plasma). But, that is OK. I am still praying and meditating, and will be doing some special spiritual stuff tonight. I have learned a lot from this fasting period and gained a lot of insight. In fact, I have gained more from this then I originally anticipated. This is my first fast and I look forward to more in the future. Today I was able to visit the Islamic Center of Norman and participate in prayers and listened to an enlightening sermon about the Day of Judgement.

     Have you had any fasting experiences? If so, please share them in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment