Sunday, March 24, 2013

Liber CC

Liber CC
Written December 10th, 2012

I.
1. Let me record my experience with the LORD that came upon me in October or November of 2012.
2. I entered a private room of the home of my significant other at the time, for what specific reason I no longer recall. It was around the third hour of the morning. I believe that this was around October the 10th.
3. Suddenly a sensation came over me and I became aware that GOD exists and was present with me in the room. My chest burned with wisdom and the love of the Divine. I was made aware of my imperfect nature, and I wept.  After communing with that indescribable force, I left the room into the arms of my significant other.
4. I then prayed the Sinner's Prayer and asked for forgiveness, which I believe that I have recieved. I was moved by the Holy Spirit to follow the path set forth for me, and to submit to God's Will.
5. I confessed my testimony to S. and in her arms continued to cry. We spoke about Heaven and Hell. I told her about my experience.
6. This is a brief description of my experience of that night. I have given my testimony to whomever was interested in hearing it.
7. Jesus tells us that sin a disease. In the Bahai Faith, we call God 'the Great Physician'.

II. ...

III.
1. A calamity, a unique calamity, look! It is coming. An end itself must come; it must awaken for you. Look! It is coming. The garland must come to you O inhabitors of the land, the time must come, the day is near. There is confusion and not the shouting of the mountains.
2. There shall soon come both a famine of food, and pestilence. Even the land of Norman [Oklahoma] will feel it. The governments of the world will be unable to help. The Kings of the nations will be rendered impotent. The political cabinet in Washington will create much difficulty for the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment