Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Forecast for the First Six Months of 2013 and Some Stuff About the Rapture

     Rainy days here. Cooler temperatures than usual for this time of the year, but they are welcome, we need them-even if it means me standing under an over hang trying desperately to stay dry. Raining this morning, now it is cloudy and hot. The air feels unusual, kind of like the day of the tornadoes? Hmmm. The verdict on the Zimmerman trial came back as "not guilty" and it seems to have made a lot of people angry, because there appears to be civil unrest as a result. The race card is getting played again. At what point does America just stop and realise an American is an American despite their skin color? We are ALL Red, White and Blue, in the USA anyway. All people equal. All races the same. All sexual orientations and religions, all unique aspects of the human beast. To be respected, and celebrated, and honored not hated. Watch out for that 'Atypical Pneumonia', sounds like it might be going around town (Norman). The current population on earth is 7 Billion and growing not slowing. That trend is going to change pretty soon I imagine.

      It has been confirmed that Cory Monteith has died as a result of mixing alcohol with heroine. This happens to often. Don't mix your drugs. Play things safe. This is your life. May God bless Mr. Monteith and rest his soul.

*Allegedly Atlantis was destroyed on August 12th, 3113 BC, which happens to be the beginning of the previous era on the Aztec calendar. Interestingly enough, the last day of the Aztec 'Hell' was on August 17th, 1987. August 17th is my birthday. The Mayan calendar was created in the year 3372 BC.

My Forecast Map For the First Six Months of the Year 2013

These are a series of predictions made by myself from images that I 'recieved'. Here I describe what image I saw for which month and how it may have been fulfilled or be fulfilled.
 
 
January- I saw a city scape with a sun in the back ground. Nothing of any particular importance.

February- An angel with his arms out stretched towards Heaven. He radiating a glow and has a sphere of light around his head.

March- A saw a huge heart. A symbol of love.

June- A sword coming down from the sky at an angle. The star of David was emblazoned on the handle. Blood appears to be dripping from the tip. This interests me because we began to see conflicts in the  Israel and Syria areas.

July- I see a mushroom cloud and radiation symbol (sort of looks like the January angel's silhouette).
 
[I drew these things in January from images that came to me. I have no idea why they stop at July. Which incidentally is the very month I got around the publishing this. Text (with editing done for readability) continues as follows...]
 
      An attack on Syria would draw Iran into a war (this has been stated by Syria).
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
     Abdul-Baha was a manifestation of God's word. Jesus (I believe) is the son of God (as well as a Prophet) and the Messiah. I believe that Jesus fulfilled Hebrew messianic prophecies and his birth and crucifixion were foretold in the Old Testament as well as traditions all over the world. I believe in Jesus, I pray to Jesus and God. This is my right. This is what the Holy Spirit in me guides me to do. For you? Well you have to listen to the Holy Spirit in you. Is it in you? If not...do you want it to be? Ask for it. Ask God to deliver to Holy Spirit to you. Mean it when you ask. I PROMISE he will listen. Prayers do get answered. I have seen it. I also believe that Baha'u'lah and Abdul-Baha are Prophets of God and do not contradict, rather, confirm the revelations of God. I believe that I am moved by the Holy Spirit as I write this. All these things I believe. If you respect/love me, then you will understand.
 
     What do i believe about the timing of the Rapture? I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture. I believe that the 'rapture' will happen at the 'Last Day' when the Dead in God will arise and join him in Heaven. Following that will be the living. That will be on the Day of Judgement. These are my own beliefs and don't necessarily reflect anyone else's beliefs. There are people who believe in a pre-trib and post-trib rapture. That is totaly fine. I am not threatened by that. Some people don't believe in it at all. What is important is that each of us search ourselves and our beliefs and when you figure out what you believe in, put it in your heart. Then you tolerate others and their beliefs. Even if different than yours, because then we teach each other and we learn and strengthen our testimonies. 
 
     I see evidence for all three rapture theories and I have already shared where I stand on it. Guess what? I might be wrong! So its OK to have your own opinion. Respect for mine, gets respect for yours. Perhaps the mystery surrounding the rapture is meant to be vague. Perhaps God just doesn't want us to know certain details. The mystery will be revealed upon its occurrence. Maybe it is a secret of Christian Mysticism. I love delving into mysticism. If I am correct I believe that the Bab' declared himself to be the return of the Imam Mehdi. I will address that at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment