Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Is Norman Hallowed Ground?

     I am back in Norman for a couple of days. I would really like to stay here. I criticised this town and under appreciated it, but spending time outside of Norman, in Oklahoma City, has renewed my appreciation for Norman. The weather has been warm, but not scorching like the last two summers, but summer has just started. I had an exceptional day yesterday, happiest day in a long time. I believe that better days are ahead. Like I have been saying- at long last i am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I continue to believe that there is something special about Norman, that I am yet to identify. It feels like a safe haven in these times. Disasters dance just outside of the city at times, but generally don't strike in the heart of the town. I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment