Friday, July 12, 2013

Got My Phone Replaced/ Its a Bad Time to Be Aboard Airplanes and Trains

     So, I got my phone situation fixed...sort of. I have a new phone and my number is the same (405-215-5086 feel free to text me), but as of right now I can send out calls and text, but not receive them. Hmmm. Until then, if you text or call me and don't get a reply, try again later. I hope to have the problem fixed soon. Have you been following Mr. Snowden's progress across the world like Carmen San Diego? He seems to be seeking asylum in Russia right now. I think he is a great guy and a hero for revealing more about the dark evil plans of the U.S. government. If they wont let him stay in Russia, I am sure North Korea may have a good spot for him. He would make a great propaganda piece (kind of like me). There is also a 30 mile area wild fire in Nevada that was sparked by a lightning strike on July 1st. Hot weather continues for Oklahoma, with a chance of storms at the beginning of next week, when the storms weather brings cooler temps. The skies seem clear right now in central Oklahoma with some storms forming way out west, but nothing appears to be going on in the state at the moment. Last night we had some cloud coverage and lightning, but without thunder. I don't think it rained. Had I not been outside, I would not have even known about the electrical show. Tropical storm possible to hit part of the east coast this weekend.

     A glacier larger than the city of Chicago has broken off Antarctica and is floating freely.

     Tomorrow night is my last night at the Salvation Army and its back to street survival. I am considering getting a tent and some follows and moving to the woods to start a survivalist commune. No seriously...if your interested call me (carelessly left my phone number above for the world to see) or email me: BrianHillMA@hotmail.com. You know, since I started this blog, I have yet to receive one email from my following? Whats with you people!? You can take time to read my blog, but not even so much as comment on each page?! I guess asking you to link to me from your pages is out of the question. Though I would be more than happy to do a link exchange and advertise your page.

 

More Wildfires Burning in the West Than Any Time in the Last 40 years

http://www.weather.com/news/rising-temps-shrinking-snowpack-fuels-wildfires-20130712

Asiana Air Crash Teen Survivor May Have Been Hit By Fire Truck On Runway
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/12/201511586/teen-who-died-in-asiana-crash-was-hit-by-a-fire-truck-police-say

 The fire truck may not have been what killed her. She may have died in the crash. She had been covered in fire retardant foam. Also-three flight attendants were sucked out of the back of the plane upon the crash. I believe that all three are alive, but have serious injuries.

Many Casualties Possible from Train Crash Near Paris
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/12/201502372/passenger-train-derails-near-paris-many-casualties-feared

Five Earthquakes (One of "negative" magnitude) Strike Western Washington This Morning
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Negative-magnitude-earthquake-overnight-near-Eatonville-215240651.html

 

1 comment:

  1. Another train accident occured today. It's STILL not safe to travel!

    ReplyDelete