Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Seven Church Ages and MERS NOT Such a Big Deal After All

     Back in Norman for the last few days. Been extra hot lately, but I have been doing well with the heat. Getting used to it, and even enjoying it. Cooler days are ahead. God, has been taking good care of me lately. God has yet to fail in keeping me taken care of, and I have nothing to fear when I am under his care. He is currently helping me through a hard time and I know things will work out as miracles continue to work themselves. Having found God (or Him rescuing me) my life has been better for me, happier.  
   
     To have more good times. Bird flu has sprung back up in at least one new victim in China. India has ruled Dolphins to be "non-human persons", making it to keep them in captivity or for entertainment. Kelly Ogle did a brief piece on the evening news about what point we are living in the Book of Revelation. One clergyman on the show said we are in the first couple of chapters, which I would agree with. Two new cases of MERS have appeared, though MERS is not currently a pandemic threat. Deadly quake strikes in China killing almost 100.

The Seven Church Ages:
http://www.everlastingkingdom.info/article/145/

MERS Determined Not to be a World Health Emergency:
http://www.dailyrx.com/mers-not-international-public-health-emergency-says-who

~~~~~
Fun fact: It is legal to have sex with horses in 23 American states.
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment