Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Some Stuff in My Life

    
     I must have slept well last night, because I wasn't as tired today as I have been lately. I have been trying to get caught up on sleep I have lost over the last week or so. They say you really cant catch up on sleep debt, but tell my body that. My body likes it when you tell it things... :x  ...I did take short naps today, but they weren't as long as they have been. I felt mostly satisfied with my sleep when I awoke. Lately I have noticed more, that lately I have been talking, shouting out random words, kicking and even moving about in my sleep. As time goes on, it seems like my ability to keep myself immobile while sleeping has become deficient. I expect to be sleep walking soon probably. And this time, I'm not on Ambien. My dream was peculiar. Another bad dream about being abandoned by someone close to me. You may or may not know, I am a diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (before you decide to judge a BP, educate yourself and spare the ignorance). BPD often is connected with abandonement issues that manifest in family and romantic relationships. My father left when I was four months old, and I believe that the roots to this trait lie there.

     Me and my ex significant other are doing well at being friends and we are supporting each other through trials we both are going through right now. She knows I love her and her family, and that will never change. But, life and circumstance and situations do change and when they do we must adapt and accept them. We will not always get what we want in this world. In fact, we are likely to get what we don't want. That is the nature of this life, and when we accept that this world is neither Heaven nor our home, but a training ground for the next world, then we can better be at peace with our temporary troubles and blessings. Don't take life personal, because this isn't your REAL life. Your "real" life exists on a separate spiritual plane with your Higher Power.

Another Short Synopsis  of the End Time Line:

-Worsening world conditions.
-Seven years of Tribulation Begin.
-The two witnesses appear and preach for 3 1/2 years into the Tribulation. They appear in the Holy Land and can not be harmed. Anyone who attempts to harm them will die, by fire that comes from their mouths.
-The Antichrists kingdom begins at the 3 and-a-half mark during the Tribulation. He is given power to destroy the two witnesses, who will lay dead in the street for 3 1/2 days. Then they will be resurrected and ascend into Heaven. This begins the great reign of the AC's kingdom and the start of 'the Great TRIBULATION".
-Seven Judgements (trumpets, vials and bowls).
-The Day of Judgement/Armageddon and the Rapture. The Rapture occurs on the Last Day.
 
7 divided by 2= 3.5 [23, 2+3=5, 5+2=7]. There are two 3.5 year periods in the seven years of Tribulation. Three 2x [32\23]. 11:11 (November to November).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Where is the throne of God? Is it in the center of the universe? Is it "out there", just beyond the blackness, just beyond the stars? I have had "insights" regarding the 'infiniverse' wrapping around a tower like structure from bottom to top in a spiral, similar to what a barber's pole looks like. I have at times thought of the tower as being the body of God, or a structure supporting the throne of God at the top. More about that will come at a later day.

The Coming Prince (Book) by Sir Robert Anderson:

 

From the National Weather Service Website (http://www.weather.gov/):

"The Storm Prediction Center has highlighted a large area of severe weather potential from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the Northeast for Wednesday. Another area of risk has been highlighted in the High Plains. Large hail and damaging winds are the primary threats today. In addition to the severe weather, flash flooding will be possible with heavy rainfall, especially in the Ohio Valley."
 
The current temperature for Oklahoma City is 102 degrees. It is suffocating outside. I have tried staying in air conditioned areas today. Just too hot. And in Oklahoma...this is just the begging of a scorching summer. Stay hydrated people! The current temperature in Norman is 97*, but it feels like 102! I am surprised that is it is only 97.

Forecast:

*A ten nation confederacy will rise out of western Europe (Rome II).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment