Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More on the Moore Oklahoma Tornadoes

     First let me remind everyone that both Shawnee and parts of Texas have also had recent tornadoes and we should not forget to keep them in our prayers too. The Oklahoma National Guard has been doing an awesome job along with the countless other people out helping. A list of the names of 16 of the unfortunate fatalities have been released. I will post the names below. The names and quoted text are from: http://www.news9.com/story/22392283/victims-of-deadly-moore-tornado-identified

The text follows (I added italics to highlight quoted material below):

"The identified victims are:
1. Terri Long, female, 49
2. Megan Futrell, female, 29
3. Case Futrell, female, 4 months
4. Shannon Quick, female, 40
5. Sydnee Vargyas, female, 7 months
6. Karrina Vargyas, female, 4
7. Jenny Neely, female, 38
8. Antonia Canderaria, female, 9
9. Kyle Davis, male, 8
10. Janae Hornsby, female, 9
11. Sydney Angle, female, 9
12. Emily Conatzer, female, 9
13. Nicolas McCabe, male, 9
14. Christopher Legg, male, 9
15. Cindy Plumley, female, adult - age unknown
16. Deanna Ward, female, adult - age unknown"

     Let us pray for the victims and their families. Let us also pray for ourselves, that we may be protected in the future from such calamities and let us repent of our wrong doings and take advantage of this situation to make better people of ourselves. I believe that everyone can be made better through God's love. I pray that if you haven't done so yet, that you seek a relationship with God. I do not believe that I know anyone from the list and I am lucky to say I have not lost anyone. I feel terrible for the people who we have lost, and especially for the children lost. That is the most horrific aspect of this disaster.

LINKS:

*Power of Moore Tornado Dwarfs the Hiroshima Atomic Bomb

*360* Views Before and After Images of Moore Tornado Destruction

*SARS Like Virus Spreads to Tunisia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment