Monday, May 6, 2013

The Dark Night of My Soul

     This could be an opportunity for wisdom. I am currently going through a deep depression and am going to do something about it. I believe that I may be going through what may be the 'dark night of the soul'. I have crossed through this before and probably will again. It is a moment when you feel you are alone, as I feel now. Alone and melancholic. However, I see this as an opportunity. An opportunity to learn and sharpen my spiritual sword. And you my dear reader (again, not to be confused with the Dear Leader), I hope will learn from my experience. Though I cant share all my insights and secrets with you, I will do my best to convey as much wisdom as possible. Though I feel alone, I know that I am not alone. God is always present with me (me and 'Him' have been spending more time together lately) and my Mother is always supporting me. But, some of my friends have fallen to the wayside. Some still support me, and I always have my faith. My faith can only grow stronger. There are a couple of jobs I am going to pursue. One with housekeeping (which I enjoy) and the others in the restaurant business. I continue to apply for health care jobs. I  may be moving in order to pursue opportunities else where. I hate to have to leave Norman, but that just might be what is in the cards for me. A re-start. A do over. I will keep you up to date on what is going on. You can follow me on facebook too Just send me an email BrianHillMA@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment