Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Baptism and Near Future Plans

     Last night I was baptised by a non-denominational preacher. I had previously been baptised as a Mormon on Christmas day of 2003 in San Diego while in Marine Corps Recruit Training at Camp Pendleton. After talking some time and discussing scriptural matters I agreed to be baptised last night. I followed up the experience with repentance and confession of sin. I have previously been saved and accepted Yeshua HaMashiach as my saviour. My immediate future is unsure as things have been chaotic for quite some time for me, and I will try and update my blog when able. If you don't see any posts for awhile, keep checking back. I will get back to it. I will be doing some travel soon and while I have not decided exactly where I am going with any certainty I have narrowed down a few possible locations: San Francisco, Wisconsin, Dallas TX, Moore or Oklahoma City OK or Tennessee. I will keep you updated on what those plans are.

     I did not attend church this morning as I usual try to. However I will be attending a Prayer service this afternoon in Moore, OK. President Obama was in Moore today inspecting the damage and meeting with survivors. He spoke there as well, but I was unable to see or hear his speech.

 

Links:

* Signs of the End Times and Coming Events

* 5 Myths About Natural Disasters that you Probably Believe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment