Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SurvivalBlog.com

http://survivalblog.com/

     This blog is updated daily and is "for Prepared Individuals Living in Uncertain Times". I became aware of this blog because of a book the author wrote. I will soon begin reading this book, which advertised his blog. The Book is called Survivors: A Novel of the Coming Collapse by James Wesley, Rawless. It is a novel set in a dystopian (not to far) future after the collapse of society. Since I have not begun reading the book, I cant give more information regarding it. I haven't bothered reading much of the books description because I want to save the surprise. The above mentioned blog has links to survival prepper websites and stores as well as tips for survival preppers. Lots of great information available. All they need lack, is a link to my blog! Har har!

No comments:

Post a Comment